November 28, 2016

MOVING RIGHT ALONG.

I had an unexpected burst of energy Saturday and pulled out all my Christmas decorations.  I can't believe that I still have a lot.  Much of it has gone along the way to others I know and some I don't by way of Goodwill or some other (trash.)  I worked till I was so tired.  I like my tablescape at my hall entrance.  I was so glad to see my little clothes pin dolls dressed as carolers.  With much of Amy's loan, I created something to make you smile. (I hope).  My tier table at my front door holds my Angel collection.  So like me.  Childish and hodge podge.  Like I say--ME.  I saved the tree in my apartment till Sunday afternoon.  It looks the same.  Artificial and small.  Different from days gone by.  I always wanted a real one then 

Church was beautifully decorated.  I was so proud of Amy.  Although she gives credit to all who helped, I know her style and it showed.  I was pleased when the preacher gave her a shout-out from the pulpit.  She should good about it and all the other talents that she has and uses in Church.      Had lunch with the Lunch Bunch.  The gyro was the best I ever had.  I have much more to tell, but who has time to read all this stuff?

Betty Boop

No comments: