November 24, 2016

O GIVE THANKS

O give thanks for the many, many blessings we receive each day.  The old hymn COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS comes to mind today.  Count your blessings, name them one by one,  Count your blessings see what God has done.  I used to love singing that in Church growing up.  By the way just growing up in church was a blessing.  My very social life was spent there and along the way I was getting a religious education and did not even know it.  Thanks to my mother and daddy and many others who guided me.  There is so much to be thankful for.  First for family who love me, a safe place to live, all my needs met, friends, knowing God loves me in spite of myself, and the list goes on and on.  Most of all, "maybe not of all",but very important, I am thankful for memories and the fact that I can still remember them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING  be thankful.

Betty Boop

No comments: