November 11, 2016

HAMBURGER DELIGHT

Last evening the Origin Bank provided a wonderful hamburger dinner for all independent residents for free!!  They do this each year to promote good business. 





























Last evening the Origin Bank provided a hamburger supper for all independent residents.  I think everyone came.  What a crowd.  They do this every year to promote good business, and they do it each year.  I think the name of the Bank has changed and I can't remember what they were before Origin.  The Broken Egg restaurant catered it and they can cook something besides eggs.  It was so very good.  Hamburgers as big as a plate with all the fixings, baked beans, potato salad, soft drinks, and chocolate brownies.  I ate the meat (no buns) and beans and no dessert.  Proud of me?  They also gave great draw gifts.  I was not lucky this time.  WE DO LOVE FREE.

Betty Boop










\\\\\\\

No comments: