November 8, 2016

LOST ????? OR NOT

I have searched and searched but all in vane.  The washer, dryer, floor in laundry room, hall to and fro.  My apartment floors, inside my clothes I wore yesterday, and many  more places.(I did laundry wearing it, foolish)  I wont give up because I am sad to loose it.  What?  A beautiful little American Indian beaded bracelet Jan brought back to me from the Grand Canyon.  Jan and I both said it was a little loose on my skinny wrist and maybe John K. could shorten it.  But I could not wait to wear it.  I searched my exercise bag, and floor in the room.  I even looked on the board for lost and found.  I will not give up because from experience I have found small things like ear rings and tiny objects long after they were lost.  Wish me luck.  I do not wont to loose it.  It was pretty and she thought of me. 

Betty Boop

No comments: