December 29, 2016

CHRISTMAS AND BEYOND

Well fellow Bloggers Christmas has come and gone again.  I have seen a few.  Almost 90 now.  This one was again as magical as ever.  It is always new yet old and familiar.  I did not feel physically as good as I wanted to, but I enjoyed seeing almost my whole family together.  Now that is a challenge for all.  After all the preps and execution of plans and stress, comes the core of it all.  Love.  You got to have it to survive.  And we have it.  My, my. how the great grandchildren have grown and it has not been long since I saw some of them last.  It was warm enough to let everybody sit outside in T. & J.s back yard the day after Christmas.  Now nice for all.  Now it is time to settle back into the routine and see what is next.  I know what is next to me.  I have three Doctor appointments in January alone. Dental, Foot. and Annual physical,  and then in  Feb. Eye.  Get it over the first of the year.  O Boy!! I am pretty high maintenance.  Par for the course as "they" say.       Who is "they" anyway?  Also I need to start on my February poems.  That will be easy with Love for the subject.

Betty Boop   P,S,  I just checked out the new (I think) book THE WHOLE TOWN IS TALKING.  Different for her.  About a Missouri small town in the 1800's.  Funny and good.  I seem to have missed the one before this one.  THE ALL-GIRL FILLING STATION'S LAST REUNION.  Sounds interesting.  Will look it up.  Do you like Fannie Flagg's books?

No comments: