December 10, 2016

FEEL LIKE SANTA

As I tripped down the hall, I felt like Ole St. Nick.  I did not have a bag thrown over my back but I did swing a Chilton County peach basket on my arm.  It was filled with many hours of special joy.  I made 50 small grapevine wreathe ornaments for my friends here at SCV.  I have gotten so  many sweet and nice thanks for them.  It took me three trips but I got it done and just hope I did not miss someone who I meant to give one to. 

Something good happened.  At least I hope it will be a good decision.  I asked about replacing my cat Penny.  You know it has been 5 years since she died.  I did not hold out much hope that they would grant me that choice again, since it has been so long.  I lost her within a couple of months when I moved here.  I was lucky to ask a "cat lover" and she was so kind and sweet.  Her Supervisor agreed to let me have another.  The search is on and I am super excited.  I need a cat.  You just can't pet a Beta fish.  Although I speak to him--he just stares at me and waits for food.  I will have to protect him from my future resident cat.  Amy is excited for me and will help me look for the right one.  All I know is I want a female and sweet personality.  We are going to visit the Madison pet shelter soon.  No rush,  Must get it right.

M.G. Ryan and Amy came to lunch--was fun and Ivy & Tripp came for a visit too.  I am blessed.

Betty Boop

No comments: