December 2, 2016

LOT GOING ON

I used to be exhausted by the end of the season from so many parties and events and all the planning and buying.  I am out of that now--somewhat.  It is all different now and after all I am almost 90 and run low on energy.  But this is where I am now.  We have many activities here and are  mine if I chose.  A party today will be a big event.  For all independent living and Marion Hall, Big Top of Dom next week,, a wonderful event the Sisters host at top floor of the St. Dominic's.  Endless music programs, open house of residents, And of course the Choir has our program.  Every one joins in with decorating their doors and the outside décor is fantastic.  I could go on and on and still could not tell it all.  How wonderful to live here--I am so blessed that I feel guilty to  have so much.  Thank you Lord and thank you Truman for providing me with such insight and love.

Betty Boop

No comments: