December 13, 2016

FOGGY MORNING

I found my poem in the Bubble trash can.(maybe it belongs there.)  Here it is

                                  RESOLUTIONS

It is that time of the year.
Look forward--not to the rear.
Resolutions are made -dig deep.
Sometimes hard to keep.

I know one for you to make,
Just waiting for you to take.
In our Library find NEW books.
Why not give it a look?

Dot Ellis  January 2117

I met a friend when I came out of the Cyber for breakfast.  She told me she put up a small tree for the first time in a while and decorated it with all the ornaments I made over the years and gave to her.  I want to see that.  Also met another who praised my gift too.  WOW, what a way to start the day  P.S.  disregard the blog just before this one as it is messed up.

Betty, big head, Boop
Betty Boop does have a rather large head.  Not me








No comments: