December 3, 2016

PARTY !!

Don't tell me that you need alcohol to have fun.  The Shirley Temple bloody Mary's and egg nog did it for us.  The party for all of us was a big success.  Music by Madison Central group (thought about Bryan), and great food.  It was a full house.  I went with friend Betty.  We both agreed to stay 15 minutes and ended up staying the whole time,(one hour).  Laugh of you want to, but you can pack a lot of fun in an hour when you get old.  Nobody seemed old and it was a special treat to see Sister Dorothea dance.  That lady can dance and have fun.  Another nun did the same, can't remember her name.  I saw a man dance (and I don't mean just shuffle around) with his girl friend and he has had two knee replacements and walks very slow coming from the pool.  But they both had the "swing last night.  It was such a happy sight.  Wish I could have danced too.  I was just pooped out just watching.  It was a good and happy time.  I am glad I stayed till it was over.  Most did.  Bless Betty, she is going through a ruff time having just lost her daughter and her best friend out here.  Maybe I can be a better friend to her now,

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

It all sounds so fun. We are all the same no matter what our age, we just want to have fun!!!