December 30, 2016

GROCERY DAY

Cold this morning.  Mississippi weather is up and down.  Gives the weather people on TV something to talk about.  I do get amused by them.  I look at all the local channels. at some point during the day.  I have some favorites.  They do a good job I think.  I am off to  Kroger this morning.  There is no putting it off when essentials are needed.  Now wouldn't it be nice if we had one here.  That would be the ultimate.  So human to always want more. 
I am looking out the window and see my resident Egret.  He is frustrated because the Christmas tree made of strings of lights is at the end of the pier--right where he likes to perch!! , is still there. "Dang those humans.  When will they take the lights down?"  Well soon I hope to.  I did not feel up to helping this year.  It is a real job.  Hats off to the resident crew.  Well I am off to the races.  Maybe I will buy a can of black-eye peas for good luck and cabbage for money.

Betty Boop

No comments: