December 6, 2016

MY KIND OF DAY

Dark and dreary.  Brings out my dark side.  I love to go there from time to time. 
do you?  Maybe you call it your alone time.  Sounds better.  I think we all need that.  I just had breakfast in the Cyber.  Not another soul but me.  I guess others are sleeping in.  As I finished and left the halls were coming awake.  So strange, this place.  I have found my place.  I have started to delivering my little Christmas 'happies."  I hate to see them go, they are so beautiful all in a bunch on the bed.  One alone looks kind of small.  I hope they wont look that way to others.  You know I made 50 of them. So I organized them by apartment number and the floor they go on.  In others words, I made a list and am checking it twice--three times.  Don't mess up Dot.  That is my style I guess.  Good day to do this because I don't believe I will leave the building today.  Well--get to it.  I will put FIND IT IN FONDREN magazine in the Bubbles at the same time.  See I do have a day job.

Betty Boop

No comments: