December 27, 2016

TO THE TOP AND DOWN

This is not to say that I did not enjoy the season.  But there is just so much pleasure I can take all at once.  From the beginning all the way through the "day after" and beyond that, it has been amazing to see most of my family together.  A little like
Beach Week but yet very different in some ways.  The grandkids and greats too have grown and changed.  Some still want hugs, others do and still they have new feelings and stand off a little.  I understand that and respect it.  Jan and Amy and M.G. and Sophie  have really been troupers. They do things with such grace and confidence.  Good men back them up.  I know how that feels to have a willing mate. 

I have some extra laundry to do but that is alright.  Glad to have it to do.  Must get at it.

Betty Boop

No comments: