December 22, 2016

LIGHT

I braved the cool morning and went to my balcony for my second cup.  This weather is crazy up and down.   Somehow I need to start the day by looking outside and up.  I don't feel right till I locate our resident Egret.  It was very foggy and I could not see him, yet I know he is there.  Even the birds seem to be sleeping in.  I thought about light and how important it is.  Yet some live without it.  I got cold and came inside to read my devotional and Bible.  Ironically the subject was Light. "In Your light we see light"  Plalms36:9.  I wont go into the details but I thought it was strange that the subject was one I was thinking about. 

I asked the Lord to give me more strength to resist all these beautiful "sweets" I keep getting from friends.  You all know how that is.  My blood sugar is giving me trouble and it is mostly my fault.  I am going to try to do better. They all mean well and I do appreciate being remembered.  But please give me strength to only taste a little.
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sweets are tempting me too. I love them.