September 12, 2017

A PART OF ME

I am so happy to have my computer back.  Although it was a short time that it was down, I missed it.  It is sort of like having someone (other than Bitsy) to talk to.  And sometime I get an answer.  I know how busy everyone is, but I do like to hear comments. 

I am getting a hair cut this afternoon.  The Honey man comes tomorrow.   Must go buy some. Several things look interesting the rest of the month.  One on the 26th.  Roaring 90's party for those who are 90 and over.  First time I have been old enough for that.  I plan to dress up and go.  We can have visitors. so I will see who wants to go. 

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

Glad you're back!! I missed reading you daily. Love you

Dot said...

Love you too. Thanks for reading. I hope Ashley is doing good at MSU. You know, Truman and I have a big investment in that school.He even had two years of credits through the GI bill. They gave classes in Jackson. So, Jan, Amy. although Linda got her degree from the W., she went to summer classes one year at State. Tommy is a graduate too. So we think it is a great school. Good luck to her. Aunt Dot