September 16, 2017

CLUB GROWING

We had 6 this morning at breakfast.  Found out they have rye bread.  will get some next time.  We have a new server .  She is Russian and is so sweet and fast.  Conversation was led by George.  He and Penny are off to a trip soon.  Starting in Boston and then oversea to Ireland, and more.  Been there and loved it.  Always something to talk about.  I mostly listen.  I have found that a good way to enjoy.  I don't usually have very interesting things to say==so I listen. 

Summer is back !!  Don't know what to wear.  Doesn't really matter.  I stay inside so much, I hardly know the difference. 

Betty Boop

3 comments:

Amy said...

You have lots to say. You are just polite and don't hog the conversation. You could have told them that you kissed the Blarney Stone in Ireland.

Dot said...

Yes I do remember the Blarney Stone. Wonder how many before me had their lips on it? . I did not even think of it at the time. I remember I had on a skirt and I was busy trying to keep it down. It was cold and damp and you had to trust them not to drop you. Oh me, they things I remember. MOM

wvrhodes said...

I remember hearing you tell about kissing the Blarney Stone! I think there were pictures of it too, right? It must have seemed strange to me because I've never forgotten it.