September 5, 2017

DELIGHTFUL LUNCH

Jan picked me up today after therapy.  We went to Amy's house for lunch.  I had been wanting to see the renovations since they finished redoing the whole downstairs. It was beautiful.  Light, airy. beautiful colors. so uncluttered.  I told her I was glad she got to pick and decide for her own house.  It was so all "her."  And Jan and I were treated to such a delightful lunch with real china, and cloth napkins.!!!  The china was vintage.  From Aunt Dee.  Amy knows what to save from people when they no longer need it.  It was fun to know she used it.  The food was so colorful. and just what I needed.  So good too.  I really enjoyed myself.  I forgot to take my blood sugar meds when I got home so my sugar went up.  I had a boiled egg and some grapes for supper.  I will live.  I just make mistakes sometime.

Betty Boop

No comments: