September 18, 2017

WHOLE FAMILY

No, not my family, the Egret family of SCV.  I saw papa King Egret standing tall and looking east from the lake wall and I soon saw why.  Mrs. Queen egret flew in and with her was three half grown children egrets.  They were so cute.  I have never seen young ones before.  I don't know where they nest.  Maybe at the small lake.  Or the woods just next to us.  I know they nest in the trees.  Funny, since they are so big.  They were landing on the pier.  Practicing their flying and landing I guess.  What a sight. 

I got stung by a wasp on my elbow yesterday.  He came with me from the bubble into my apartment before he stung.  My it hurt.  I was getting ready to go to church.  I went on but I squirmed during church.  Think it is O. K. but it is red and itches.  What next?  Well lunch with Amy, M.G., & Ryan at Sal & Phil"s was good //Best shrimp anywhere except Gulf Shores. Well lets start a new week.  I have a couple nice things to go to.  Will tell you later.

Betty Boop  

No comments: