September 13, 2017

PERFECT MORNING

I donned my winter robe and socks and took coffee to the balcony.  My sanctuary I guess.  When I woke this morning, I said Lord, leave me be, I don't want to get up.  He said NO !  So up I dragged myself up and felt better as the morning went on.  I fixed myself the diabetic version of cinnamon toast.  Will share if you ever need it.  Hope you wont.  It is a pain sometime but you learn all kinds of tricks to satisfy your need.

I will tell you a fact you don't need to pass on.  I had written my hair cut appointment wrong on my calendar yesterday.  I showed up a day early.  Better early than late.  It messed up my rest of the day.  So I am off to try it again today.    Well you know my secrets and it feels good to confess.  The Catholic is rubbing off on me. I guess.

Betty Boop

No comments: