October 10, 2023

55 Little warmer.

 Well we have Mississippi weather====changeable. 55 will start us off today. Good thing we are changeable people. It is what we expect. Good Fair weather, not that matters to me personally. But for the State Fair people it has been great. Brings needed money to our state. Lord we need it. 

Enough of that observation. Anyone can figure that. Don't know what for today, but something unexpected always happens. How stupid a comment. We never know what may happen. Yesterday was full of surprises, but I made it through and am good to try again. I can usually count on breakfast being pretty much predictable. Maybe you can too. I do add surprises sometime. How pathic I sound. Sometime you have to make your surprises.  Well I will close this little writing with a Better next time.

BETTY (not much to say) BOOP

p. s. wish I was on a trip like some I know.

No comments: