October 1, 2023

NO WAY TO START THE DAY

 As I pulled the drapes open this morning--there it was. A Limo sIze  creature clinging to drapes. We "eyed" each other, I think.  At least I did. He was too weak and tired to care. So was I. I did not panic. I casually found my big, heavy, NEW WEBSTER'S COLLEGE DICTIONARY and as I knocked him to the floor. it was not hard, he actually fell, I aimed the book and let it slam hard on the creature. It is still there, I dare not move it, till I hope he is dead. I suppose he was searching for water. Bugs are rare to have here. We have regular pest control service. But that is still not a sight to see. With so much to do, I am a little unsettled. And can't control my pressure. Had a small episode last night and had to get it down before bedtime. With forms to fill out to receive the new Covd  shot and flu shot , it took J, to help me. To get new glasses. and another visit to Dr. coming up, It is almost too much for this tired old brain to handle. I have such good support from family, but  I am weak still and anything extra puts a strain on me. Well thanks for lifting my burden a while. It seem lighter to unload.

BETTY(carry on)BOOP

p. s. come lift the bug away please.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What kind of bug?