October 24, 2023

BIRDS ARE HAPPY

 Nice day, but we need the rain. Hope for some soon. One little Wren came to breakfast as I sat on Balcony. They are still a little unsure of my presence. Patience. they will soon get used to me as the food gets more important. I went to Choir yesterday. The only activity I still am a part of. I do love it. We are getting a Christmas program together. Along with old favorites and a few others. Should be good. Don't know if our director will be able to continue as she is taking care of her husband who is recovering from a stroke. I understand that position she is going through. We will hope she can continue because we all love the experience of singing.  I know I do. 

Fun is having a SCV biscuit for breakfast. I had one and I know it is not as good for me as a lovely wholewheat toast, but You must treat yourself sometime.  Right?

BETTY BOOP

No comments: