October 13, 2023

GOOD VISIT

 I do like my Dr. Had a wonderful visit yesterday. He understands small strokes and 96 "old girls". Like me. He said I was doing good after the April stroke. And he was pleased with my progress. Keep it up. Change can be better I hope. It seems a good attitude does help. I am not perfect and never will be, but after all---who is? Enough of that. Routine does not change. Nothing to add or take away-and away I go to carry on. 

I sat on Balcony and watched many Canada Geese fly in. They made a "joyful" noise and flew on. Just looking it over I guess. I hope a few plan to stay. I like their presence and the way they make me feel. Kind of like home.  I had a different breakfast this morning I always cook a little, but this morning, felt like something easy. I had o. j. , TOTAL cereal with a lovely banana, a whole wheat toast with cheddar cheese melted on it. Not much mess and clean up. Maybe I will add that once a week for fun. I bet a lot of people who have to rush off to work or school have a good breakfast without all the extra cooking.  I still love my grits, bacon and egg cooked in different ways, but change is good. (sometime.)

BETTY BOOP

No comments: