October 4, 2023

LIKE THE RABBIT-LOTS TO DO

  YET, when I list the task, it is not much compared to what used to be. Yesterday I dragged my Halloween "decor" out of cage and decided it is my favorite . Crazy old witch will sit in the little chair and make people smile. Many old favorites will appear too. I did not write yesterday, the words kept leaping and delea till I gave up. Eyes will not do what I tell them to do. gave up and prayed for a "better tomorrow." Well here it is tomorrow and not much better. The birthday lunch went so well. We had a good time eating and talking, and laughing. The things we do best. Yesterday, I got  my papers handed in to get the "shots." First in line. Now we wait. Thursday is flu shot day. I just might be first in line again. 

This is short  because I have to look at each key before I punch it or I miss type .Kind of a slow  thing and I get frustrated fast. But the effort is worth it to me. 

BETTY(slow) BOOP


No comments: