October 29, 2023

MR CHEN'S

 Best kept secrete.  I think it is the best one of it's kind. Mr. T of our family loves it too.  He brought lunch to eat in the Bubble yesterday after J and I had worked on my "stuff."  Oh my, was I tired. After they left, I almost did not make it to the bed with my eyes open. I had slept fitfully the night before and I did not feel very good. Trying my brain on several things was almost too much. I napped for at least an hour. Felt better. We got some things done and it is worth it for them to help me. I need so much help these days and I am thankful for all I get. 

Egg poacher came out of hiding this morning. Makes perfect poached ones. Of course the wonderful and perfect of all kinds of fresh fruit J, brought really brightened my breakfast. She knows how to pick it. So the birds are still happy and making me happy too. So the sun is shinning and going to be a better day.

BETTY(love my family)BOOP


No comments: