October 23, 2023

I AM O. K.

 I am o. k.  Have tried to write the last two days, but got frustrated when I had to correct so many mistakes, so I gave up. My eyes are giving me trouble telling the brain what to do. Every one is mixed up.  So I decided to give it another go.  I do love writing and hope you don't mind reading. I tried my little egg poacher this morning. It  was a perfect egg on an English Muffin. Mmmmm good. Little tricky but worth it. The Balcony was pleasant this morning. I enjoyed the coffee with the birds. They seem less afraid of me. Titmouse pair are so cute and talk a lot. Is it Summer again or Fall? It is  so changeable but interesting. Well I seem to have gotten this far without too many mistakes so maybe I will stop while ahead.

BETTY BOOP

3 comments:

Amy said...

We missed you!

Anonymous said...

Keep on keeping one. Perfection is overrated. Ivey

Anonymous said...

We did miss you. See you soon. T