October 20, 2023

BIRD WATCHER

 New job. I am delighted to report that I now have birds at my new feeder. It is a state of the art. from WILD BIRDS UNLIMITED. I had high hopes that they would flock to it right away. But not in my time but there own, they appeared yesterday to my delight. Not sure what they are. I know one kind is Titmouse, but another is unnamed so far. I sat on Balcony this morning hoping to get a closer look. None came so I gave up and the minute I shut the sliding door, they appeared.  Timid and did not like me there. I went back inside and watched from there. Maybe they will get used to me soon. If not-I will respect them and watch from inside. I am just happy to feed and watch them. I fed many kinds when we lived on Riverwood. Kept me busy sometime. squirrels  were the problem there. Sometime racoons. Fed them all. O. K. that is my news except MG and her mom came yesterday. Always a pleasure. 

BETTY BOOP

No comments: