October 19, 2023

ONE LONE GOOSE

 As I sat on Balcony, I saw one Goose just looking over the water. as if searching. Of course, a story began to unfold in my mind. All by its self, just scanning the Lake. Was she lost? A visitor looking for a "forever" home? Was she waiting for someone special? Was she on probation for some deed?, Or was she sick and trying to get well? All these things could make a good story and probably none are true. Who understands fully what nature can be? That is what is interesting about it. But she  is still there, and although a few geese have swam in the Lake, some honking, I wonder if they know what is wrong? If indeed anything? I will check oh it later.

I have "travelers" on the road to a fun visit with their "grands" and the rest of their household. Have fun Y"all,

BETTY BOOP

No comments: