October 18, 2023

HERE COMES THE SUN

Still a little cool. So I am getting reluctant to get cold. Went to the Methodist service  here yesterday. Once a week a local minister comes for us. We use the Chapel like all the other groups. It is very pretty and inviting. It is at 4 on Tuesdays. By that time of day I am a little used up and getting hungry. I wish it were in the mornings. Always wishing. 

SCV had a 35th Birthday celebration yesterday. Real nice. How could I know, since I forgot about it!!!  I lucked up on it as it was ending. I strolled through and looked at the remains of a lovely display of old pictures and other things of the past. I missed some good looking refreshments too. Would have passed on those anyway. But decorations and the crowd was nice. Oh well, missed another something. I am used to that. 

BETTY BOOP

LONG LIVE SCV.

No comments: