October 30, 2023

WINTER COMING ?

We live where  the weather is interesting. Hot one day and cool the next. I had an interesting soup at supper last night. APPLE PUMPKIN.  Yes it was interesting, but a little too sweet to me. I ate it anyway. They try to keep up. I have seen several pumpkin soups. And some are good sounding. I like the butternut squash.  Hard to slice and prepare. I bet. Soup sounds good on a day like today. Kind of a comfort thing. Hey, I wish I had something to make soup with  today. Mr. Campbell  makes some fine ones. I keep a stash handy and always tomato.  PROGRESSO  is the best. I used to buy Clam Chowder that Truman loved. Wish I had some today--with him.

BETTY (It is soup day)

p. s. do you think a bowl  will find it's way to my plate sometime today?)


No comments: