February 2, 2024

GOT LOOSE YESTERDAY

I had an appointment to get my earing aids adjusted. had trouble hearing and test showed my hearing had lost more than i thought.  Denial I guess. Happens as you get older....denial. How can you not wish it was not true?   Anyway, It was a wonder, how they fixed me up.  I am hearing so much better. I am very grateful.  J, said she was too. Now she does not have to shout so much.  Sorry, I thought I was hearing the best I could. But no, wonders always happen. I am having to get use to them in their new place. So we felt so good (I did) that we actually went to Dollar  Tree and Walmart and out to eat at the Chicken Salad place. So good. I felt so in the world again. I had missed all the new and the old stuff too.  Had not realized I missed so much.  To stroll around Wat Mart is a treat I had missed and did not know it. Had a wonderful time--was tired and still have not caught up yet. It is worth it. Thank you # 2, you are wonderful.

BETTY BOOP




 

No comments: