August 22, 2013

GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS.

Well just two but they were fun at lunch,  M. G. and Amy.  Amy always does something special when she is here.  I framed the Beach step picture and she hung it under my other favorite beach picture  Several years ago Whitney framed three  poses of Truman walking on the beach.  I love it and look at it a lot.  Now hanging below him  are my favorite people in the whole wide world.  Add Cameron to the list.  Sorry he had to miss the beach picture.  We love him too.  It is funny how a small gesture like hanging a new picture can cause you so much pleasure when you pass and glance at it.  Thank you Amy.  (O yes, as I always say to myself when I look at Truman "You have the most sexy legs in town!"   .I always told him that.  Today tell someone you love an endearment,  You will always be glad you did. 

In the memory mode.
Betty Boop

No comments: