August 5, 2013

NEW WEEK

Full week is starting today.  Of course Monday's are always full and have added a meeting once a month on Monday. I t is a meeting of the VILLAGER staff.  I can handle that.  I like my new job there. It is cloudy today.  Hope for rain to cool us a little.  I had lunch with Amy, Sophie and Paul after church yesterday.  We ate at MAJESTIC BURGER.  I had a wonderful BLT and enough bacon for a month.  I got my fill.  Better not do that to many times.  Paul is going to speak here in September.  Can't wait for that.  I will have to pump everyone up for that.  He will of course talk about FONDREN.  He said Fondren  then and now.  Many out here knew Fondren early on--like me and Truman.  Our first apartment was there in the mid 40's. 

Well, I must get on with the day.

Talk to you later, Betty Boop

No comments: