August 28, 2013

YHE MIDDLE

I always thought the "middle" was the safest place to be.  Not first, which makes me afraid and certainly not last.  Although I feel last a lot.  Sometimes last is safe and you know what is best, because hind sight is better than foresight ?  Now does that make any sense at all?  Any point to this discussion?  No, not really.  Just had to write something so you would know I am still thinking.  However misguided my thinking is. 

I saw our resident white heron yesterday and also our resident buzzards (3)  Ducks, and a exciting hummingbird battle from my balcony.  Those little wonders are fighting for the feeders.  There are two next to me and two down from me and one on the other side.  They are aggressive little birds and fun to watch.  Well enough of my Nature Show--Sweetly Be 

Betty Boop

No comments: