August 3, 2013

SATURDAY

Saturday, and you know that means PANCAKES!!!!.  Doesn't take much to make my day.  Darlene, my friend, and I like to eat together on Saturday.  She is such a nice person and I like her.  I got stung by a wasp day before yesterday.  In the bubble of all places.  I was arranging fresh flowers for the table in the bubble and I reached in to the flowers and this "thing" darted  out so fast I did not even get a look to see what it was.  A wasp I think.  It stung my little finger and hurt so bad.  It is still swollen and itches like crazy. 

Jan and Peggy came yesterday for lunch and a visit.  I enjoyed them a lot.  Giving the "tour" to someone is fun and just reminds  me again that I live in this wonderful place and am blessed.  We are having a birthday dinner at Jan's for Ed, Cary, and the absent Bryan.  We will think about you Bryan, and tell a story or two.  The menu sounds good.  I am again featured in the VILLAGER publication.  My interview with a new resident and a silly story about the word WINK.  Gosh. where did that one come from?  More on that later as the story gets around.  I will write it for you in my next blog.  To be continued, 

SWEETLY BE
Betty Boop

No comments: