August 17, 2013

SATURDAY What again?

I am sure you are bored with my saying that, but it seems that way.  Last weekend was so wonderfully full.  I started the day right with my friend Darlene at breakfast.  M. G. and Ryan came and helped me understand  a few things on my computer.  My goodness I feel so dumb but yet a little smarter when  they leave.  Now if I can just remember what I "learned."  Jan joined us for lunch and we actually ate on the terrace overlooking our beautiful lake.  It was cloudy and a nice little breeze going.  We all enjoyed it.  Jan stayed and we filled out some stuff for HUMANA Insurance.  It reminded me of how lucky I am to have it.  A nice nap was had by me.  I shampooed my hair.  I guess you needed to hear that.  I sat on the balcony and ate a blueberry yogurt and let the wind dry my hair.  Let me see what else I can do?  Maybe see what the library has that I have not read.  It is still only 4:o'clock.    O yes, my CD was playing The Tennessee Waltz.  I could always get Truman to waltz to that song.  So I just waltzed and pretended we were together.  O my, no matter how much I cram into a weekend--it is still hard.  Will it ever get all right?  Do I really want  it to.?  Everything changes.  nothing is lost. 

So Be It
Betty Boop

No comments: