August 26, 2013

MONDAY ABOUT SUNDAY

Sunday was Sunday again.  That is a good thing.  I love to hear our clever young preacher.  He finds ways to help us understand God's plan for us.  After all today is what we have and we must live in it.  My highlight of the day is of course having lunch with my family.  We never know just what the mix will be--but always good.  Of course I am blessed to have flowers from the Church to give.  It always does me as much good to visit and give as it does the person I visit.  Yesterday was no exception.  I also saw a little lady I want to visit and give to next week.  Thank you Lord for putting people in my path that I feel I help.  I know they help me. 

A good Quaker advice, "Be present where you are."  Good advice, I challenge you today to try to be present where you are.  I will try to do the same.

Betty Boop

No comments: