August 7, 2013

WEDNESDAY----THE MIDDLE

My the week does go fast.  Here I am in the middle.  Good place to be (I guess),  I need to research and write a poem (laugh).  My WINK poem has gotten some feedback.  Not as much as I thought it would.  I think some people are afraid of me.  After all some take a wink seriously.  It is so hot.  I am glad I don't have anything to do outside today.  Guess I will do those little things I put off.  And exercise and read.  How does that sound?.    Oh yes did I tell you about the two buzzards that have taken up residence on top of the Chapel cross.  Now there are three.  It is funny to hear comments on them.  Something to talk about in the Halls.(or another poem) I need to stop these silly poems but they wont leave me alone.  Oh the curse of being a writer! (Ha Ha) 

Betty Boop

No comments: