December 2, 2013

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!

We had a whop-t-do!  (I just created a new spelling to a good time)  I can't remember another Thanksgiving like it.  When I walked into Ryan and M. G,'s house and saw the loooooooog table I almost lost it because Truman came to me so strong.  He would have loved it.  He always wanted long tables with children mixed in and everyone together.  I have a good story about that and some of you have heard it.  Of course it starts me thinking of the past and how yet it is in  the past it is all still with us.  I thought I was going to be all right this Christmas but I am slipping a little.  Must be careful not to be too sad.  It did my heart good to see everyone having such a good time.  Mission accomplished Truman!!!!!. Wish we could celebrate with tea in our Betty Boop cups--Me the top and you the bottom half of the cups. 

When I need it--I go to Philippians 4: 12-13.  One that has helped me a lot.

Betty Boop

No comments: