April 14, 2015

ABOUT TO GIVE UP

I went to breakfast in the Cyber this morning.  Ham and eggs were good.  I have been toying with the idea of giving up the Villager.  Just a little burned out I guess.  One lady at our table this morning just out of the blue said   she had kept the copies of the Village since she came to live here 7 years ago.  And she takes them out from time to time and rereads certain parts.  She said how much she enjoyed my writings.  So maybe that was just enough to keep me going.  I am working on (in my head) a poem on the famous Coffee Club that I have told you about.  Kind of tricky since you have to be careful and not mention names.  I don't even want to suggest anyone in particular.  So it is going on in my head and not on paper yet.  It may not work.  I love that bunch and I don't want to offend anyone even in fun.  One of my favorite people is going through chemo and is so brave but is really suffering.  She has this cute wardrobe of hats that she wears.  Last night at dinner she had to rush away because she got sick.  Oh my how I prayed for her.  Such a sweet lady and everyone loves her.  The last of life is lived out here and sometime it gets depressing but that is life and "so be it."

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love your writing too. I know I don't comment on every blog post, but I love checking in and seeing what your up to and what the fun people at St. Catherine's are up to!