April 19, 2015

SWEET SATURDAY

My sweet Jan took me Saturday to pick up shoes I ordered from SAS shoe store in Highland Village.  Ended up ordering another pair.  Am I crazy?  No!!  I  need them.  We had lunch at one of my favorites Piccadilly.  Jan and Amy like it too.  They cook the best veggies in town.  I had a whole plate of them.  Boiled okra, blackeyed  peas, cabbage and turnip greens plus cornbread stick.  Sooooo good.  Then off to finish off flowers for my balcony.  I know I said I would not get so much to take care of---but I did.  Looks great now and I will enjoy them every day.

My balcony birds are getting to be very demanding.  They come up to the glass door and peep in if I run late putting food out.  Got me somebody to feed other than my fish Blueberry.  He is thriving. Will the rain ever stop?  More for today.  I guess we should be thankful..  We may be begging for it this summer.  Speaking of Summer-----May camping and Beach Week -- both coming up.  I was looking in my cedar chest to find summer clothes and I ran across the T shirt Amy and Joseph produced for us all back a long time ago.  Remember?

Betty Boop

No comments: