April 6, 2015

WELL DONE

I don't usually write two times in one day in my blog.  I realized I did not write about our Choir's Easter music.  Now anyone will tell you that I am not much of a singer.  My voice is so much weaker than it used to be.  I grew up in my church singing in various choirs.  During teen years it was a way to be with my girl friends  and talk about "boys,"And yes start to date.  More fun than singing.  When I came to St. Catherine's I stumbled in on what I thought was a singing program.  Turned out to be Choir "practice."  They all thought I was there to join the Choir.  They made me feel so wanted that I stayed.  Of all the things I do out here(there are many), the Choir is high on my list of enjoyment.  We are so appreciated and made to feel as if we are really good.  We worked so hard on the Easter program and tackled some very difficult pieces.  It was a great experience for me and all of us.  Jan, Amy, M.G. and Lucy came.  Now that made me feel so great.  Just wanted to express my feelings about it.  That is what my Blog is about.  Thank you again Sophia and Ashley for setting it up as a gift.  I have loved writing.  It sparked my interest in writing and joining  the staff

of the Villager and writing poems again.

Betty Boop    

 

No comments: