April 21, 2015

DAY TO CHANGE

Did that title get your attention?  Well it is nothing,  Just routine.

1. change the bed linens
2. change basket of dirty clothes into clean
3. change Blueberry's (beta fish) water
4. change some winter clothes to summer
5. change my attitude?
6. change this dirty hair to clean,

Yes, sometime I take inventory of my mind and decide I must change a few things.  Maybe I could be more thankful for my blessings.  Maybe I can make my smile genuine. Maybe I could refuse the wonderful desserts here.  I broke down last night and had pecan pie.  It was homemade and so good.  Paid for that one too.  When will I change that one?  Lot to change.  Oh well you can see I am grasping for a subject.  I will go now and see if I can find one.
Betty (wandering) Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey don't change too much I like you the way you are.