April 22, 2015

MURDER IN THE BUBBLE

You know I have been reading too many murder mysteries lately.  Well  this morning I had a surge of talent.  I had on my mind--one poem, one essay, and one Haiku poem. My my. I must really get to it.  I gathered a sharp pencil (I write in pencil because I change my mind so much), my yellow legal pad to write on, my glasses and decided to write in the famous Bubble.  All set after meditating a bit, I started first on the Haiku.  Looked toward the Lake and there he was Inside on the glass window..  Mean, red. mad and ready to fight.  Ha hah.  I am ready for you this time.  I had prepared since he chased me away last week.  I bought at Wal-Mart this big red can of Wasp and Hornet Killer.  It said kills on contact--up to 20 feet, Jet spray.  Kills wasp. Hornets, Yellow Jackets--NON Staining,  I am set for battle.  I went to my apartment, adrenaline flowing. Found the can of spray.  I get as close as I can.  My aim can not be trusted.  I am ready to run just in case I had to make a fast get away.  First I watched him up close for a while.  Enjoying the hunt.  I aimed and shot him full.  He fell a little and kept moving, I was a little taken back.  This guy was tough.  I gave him another dose and he fell to the floor still grabbing for life and I stepped on him for good measure.  I left him there for someone else to dispose of him.==and calmly sat down, satisfied with my kill and wrote a poem, Haiku. and started on my essay in my mind.   Am I heartless ?  No I am victorious.!!

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet Mamaw! We didn't know you had it in you!

Amy said...

Killer Mamaw