April 3, 2015

HAPPY EASTER

EASTER EGG MYSTERY
 
BY DOT ELLIS
 
As I was walking down the street,
A pretty little girl I did meet.
I asked her where she was going.
"Come see," she said. "I'm just-roving."
 
That sparked my interest, don't you know.
I fell in step and away we go.
Up and down and around--I am lost!
Still intrigued-at any cost.
 
Suddenly we came upon a large hole.
In we went so very bold.
To beauty you wouldn't believe.
EGGS!!   every color you could conceive.
 
Welcome to Easter Egg Land!!!
She announced with such glee.
It's location must be banned.
Never disclose what all you see.
 
I'll keep it a secret as best I can.
Though it is hard to do.
You see, my imagination got up and ran.
What you believe is up to you.
 
HAPPY EASTER
MaMaw
 


1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

Love this!! Happy Easter to you!!