April 27, 2015

FAVORITE THINGS

We are working on our Spring Musical here in the choir.  We sing a lot of different songs but songs from The Sound of Music are fun to sing.  My Favorite Things is one.

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT SUNDAY

1. Church. It is such a part of my life, always has been.
2. Lunch with the "Bunch"  whoever they are that day.  It changes sometime.
3. Mr. Chen's I can't make myself order any thing except shrimp with broccoli.
(why change when it is always good.)
4. A visit with Irene.  Just to listen to her woes makes me know I help her.
5.  I always get a little story on the way there or back.  Yesterday I met a lady I know who lives in my section.  We all still have it, so to speak.  I had my doubts yesterday with her.  It was funny.  She was closely watching out the window and stopped me to look.  I know theses were dried blooms from a shrub but she was convinced they were little "somethings" flying around in a circle.  Just dancing she said.  Of course it was a whirlwind.  She was convinced they were little creatures of some kind.  We laughed.  I think I am the only sane one around.  Wonder what people think of me?

6. Last but not least--St. Catherine's

Well off to exercise.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

glad you still have it.