April 25, 2015

BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY

It rained a lot last night.  So I was told.  I honestly heard nothing.  I have been  thinking that I did not sleep well. I guess that is not so.  But today, the morning clouds cleared away and the sun came out and brought a beautiful day.  I went to Wal-Mart and did my weekly shopping.  I actually felt good and came back feeling a job well done.  I did the usual Saturday's piddling around and fixed all my meals for today.  I must say, I enjoyed it.  Tomorrow is Sunday.  My, time seems to fly.  I guess if you keep busy time will take care of it's self.  Getting excited about Mother's Day Campout.  Bet not many Mother's get to spend it camping.  I love it==some would think it horrible.  Not me.  I have always loved camping, weather traveling or spending time with family.  Lucky me.
Betty Boop

No comments: