April 9, 2015

JUST SO YOU KNOW

Life here can be funny.  During Exercise class yesterday, even with the doors closed much laughter kept slipping through.  No mistake who one voice was.  Our well known Polish lady has a laugh you would not believe.  I call her "Happy."  She will sing Happy Birthday to you in Polish.  The second resident voice is know for his laughter too.  The Security guard for Regions comes on Wednesday with two tellers.  Well they were all having a ball out in the Lobby. As we walked out, there they sat, Guard, Lady and man, all in a row.  Roaring with laughter.  One joke after the other.  Good thing there was no problem with the bank because the guard was absorbed by these two rather large two just having a ball.  They tried to pull anyone who passed into the mirth.  Including me.  Almost got me but I just laughed a while and left them to it.  Now I know this all sounds mundane.  And maybe it is to most, but I could not help but think, what a wonderful thing laughter is.  Weather you at 8  or 88.-living in St. Catherine's or in an office or in the home with children or wherever you are, it can lift you.  Well I need a lift today as I am going to the Dentist.  Wish me luck and may I come out laughing.

Betty Boop

No comments: