February 26, 2016

BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE

I am happy to report that the Library asked me to contribute a poem each month to go on their bulletin board space each month.  Bless the one who asked.  What a friend!!I give the VILLAGER one each month too.  I will have to keep those juices flowing.  Maybe I can put an essay once in a while for the VILLAGER.  My poems can be short for the board.  I can do it.  I have started jotting down subjects instead of  trying to remember  a thought that races through this feeble brain from time to time.  There is plenty to write about out here where I live, but you have to be careful of your "subjects."

I have been eating lunch a lot in the dinning room.  I don't know why, but I seem to be craving company lately.  New for me in a way, since I do like my privacy and own space.  Time does march on but for me at a fast pace.  Can't keep up sometime.  But I try. 

BETTY BOOP

No comments: