February 8, 2016

COMING SOON

I will be back soon.  It is just my illness has not been something to write about.  Really do you want to hear about my sitting in the chair and watching anything on .T. V. and  napping a lot.. taking meds on time, wondering if the Dr,  knows what she's telling me, eating strange meals, all good but don't go together, feeling sorry for myself .  just believing I will  never feel good again, missing events I had looked forward to and frankly not even caring, watching the Super Bowl alone, thanking the Lord for Amy and Jan, being glad I have a newspaper to read?  Well you just heard most of it.  I see a light at the end of the tunnel now.  Just a few more days of antibiotic stuff and hopefully I will be back.  So I am coming soon--look for me.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better!