February 15, 2016

SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Two near perfect days.  Saturday, T. Jan, Cary, Amy and Brody came to lunch.  Brody is putting his name on the list to move in when he gets old enough.  He already knows the place well.  He gets on the stage in the Activity room and sings with Jan when he comes.  He has seen me sing with the Choir and he likes music (just like me.)   I could go on and on about him.  He is a special little human.  Sunday I got to see most of the rest of my favorite people.  Sophie, Paul, M. G., Ryan and Amy for lunch after Church.  Now that's a perfect weekend.

Valentine's Day on Sunday.  Hope you all had someone to love.  I know I did.  I got out the old Valentines I had saved from Truman over the years.  Some people express their love through actions( he did), and they depend on a valentine to say the words.  That's what he did.  I'll take that. 

Betty Boop

No comments: